Carmenta TrafficWatch is the silent supervisor that safeguards the operation of connected and automated vehicles (CAVs). It equips vehicles with next-level situational awareness by continuously collecting sensor data and analysing the vehicles’ physical environment. Deployed as a set of cloud services, Carmenta TrafficWatch™ offers a secure and scalable solution for safer and more efficient operation of vehicle fleets.
Based on more than 30 years’ experience in delivering command & control systems for defence and public safety organisations, Carmenta TrafficWatch™ is designed to perform at the highest level of reliability.
- Advanced monitoring and guidance of CAV operations
- Automated anomaly detection and hazard mitigation
- Highly configurable action plans for automatic execution of guidance commands
- Built-in data connectors using international and de facto standards
- Distributed microservice backend architecture that facilitates integration and extendability
- Developed and optimised for cloud deployment and production
In the field
Use cases for Carmenta TrafficWatch™
Cloud services for connected and automated vehicles
The cars and trucks being developed today are being held to ever-higher standards of safety.
Smart city solutions
How to better use the city road infrastructure for increased mobility of people and goods is a major Smart City challenge.
Mar 15, 2019
Carmenta TrafficWatch™ operational in automated vehicle systems
Carmenta TrafficWatchTM has been selected by several customers in the vehicle & traffic situational awareness sector. Two customers will go live with commercial system operations in the second half of 2019, …
Request a trial
Interested in learning more about Carmenta TrafficWatch™? Or ready to get started? Fill in the form below. One of our team members will get in touch with you.