Cooperative Intelligent Transport Systems with Carmenta TrafficWatch
February 16, 2023
Automotive, Carmenta TrafficWatch
Carmenta TrafficWatchTM acts as your data agnostic central hub for collating all potential sources of C-ITS messages. Distribute Day 1 C-ITS warnings and information messages, “out of the box”.
Benefits of Carmenta TrafficWatch
- Established tool within the C-ITS ecosystem
- A hub to receive and distribute messages within your trust boundary
- Choose and combine data sources for more trustworthy results
- Map matches the situations and monitors the road network
- Incorporate your vehicle sensor data in the C-ITS ecosystem
- Creates the potential to aggregate your own data with external sources for custom uses cases
The illustration shows a schematic view on data flows and process using Carmenta TrafficWatch.
Cooperative Intelligent Transport Systems (C-ITS)
- The C-Roads Platform is a joint initiative of European Member States and road operators for testing and implementing Cooperative Intelligent Transport Systems services for cross-border harmonization and interoperability.
- C-ITS or cooperative systems encompass a group of technologies and applications that allow effective data exchange through cellular communication.
C-ITS Warnings and Information examples
- Dynamic environmental zones
- Road Work Warning
- Alert wrong way driving
- Obstacle on the road
- Accident area
- Weather conditions
- Railway crossing
- Other hazardous notification
- In-vehicle speed limits
Please contact us for further infomation: