Sales Executive at Carmenta in UK
Carmenta is a growing software company that develops geographical information systems (GIS) for mission critical applications worldwide. Our customers are major development organisations with very high requirements on performance, quality and reliability. Carmenta based products are used in advanced command and control applications for defence and security and also in high traffic web solutions. The interest for our solutions is increasing, many companies and organisations require efficient solutions to deal with the rapidly growing amounts of data that can fulfil their needs for visualisation and analyses of geographic information.
Carmenta is an engineering company where we put a lot of trust in our employees. We offer an exciting workplace, challenging projects and dedicated mentors. Carmenta are non-hierarchical and truly believe that open and honest dialogues between ourselves and with our customers will be the long term key for success.
Now we are looking for an Sales Executive for UK.
Your Work Tasks
- You will elaborate customer strategies, offers and contracts and coordinate them with head of Sales and Marketing.
- You will develop the relationship with our existing customers.
- You will drive the complete sale cycle from creating leads to negotiation and closing of contracts.
- You will be responsible to build a UK team to support our customers and to further increase our customer base.
- You will prepare and participate in trade fairs.
- You will work in an agile environment.
- You have a university degree and are familiar with the software development/IT industry.
- You have a self-confident and positive demeanor.
- You have a sense for sales and like to communicate with customers.
- You are a team player but you also like working alone.
- You speak English fluently.
What We Offer
- You will get a unique opportunity to operate in the exciting and innovative field of geospatial software technology.
- You will be working in a highly innovative, modern international environment and work with our customers, including some of the world’s most reputable technology companies.
- You will get chances to travel and visit clients (both larger and smaller corporations) all over UK and occasionally other parts of Europe.
- You will receive mandate to outline a UK strategy and to implement it.
- You will receive good employment conditions and the opportunity drive an expansion in UK.
- Attractive and competitive compensation.
Fill in the application form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.