Geospatial Technologies AB
Account Manager for the DACH region
Now we are looking for an Account Manager for the DACH region.
Your Work Tasks
- You will elaborate customer strategies, offers and contracts and coordinate them with head of Sales and Marketing.
- You will develop the relationship with our existing customers.
- You will drive the complete sale cycle from creating leads to negotiation and closing of contracts.
- You will be part of our team in Munich consisting of sales and engineering resources.
- You will prepare and participate in trade fairs world wide.
- You will work in an agile environment.
- You have a university degree and are familiar with software engineering.
- You have experience from the defence industry or you have a clear ambition to learn and work with system integrators in the defence domain.
- You have a self-confident and positive demeanor.
- You have a sense for sales and like to communicate with customers.
- You are a team player and you create your own source of energy.
- You speak German and English fluently.
What We Offer
- You will get a unique opportunity to operate in the exciting and innovative field of geospatial software technology.
- You will be working in a highly innovative, modern international environment and work with our customers, including some of the world’s most reputable technology companies.
- You will get chances to travel and visit clients (both larger and smaller corporations) all over the DACH region and occasionally to other sites world wide.
- You will be part in defining our strategy and to implement it.
- You will receive good employment conditions and the opportunity be part of driving an expansion in DACH.
- Attractive and competitive compensation.
Please send your application and a copy of your CV to email@example.com or apply below.
Carmenta is a growing software company that develops geographical information systems (GIS) for mission critical applications worldwide. Our customers are major development organisations with very high requirements on performance, quality and reliability. Carmenta based products are used in advanced command and control applications for defence and security and also in 112 dispatch centres and traffic management solutions. The interest for our solutions is increasing, many companies and organisations require efficient solutions to deal with the rapidly growing amounts of data that can fulfil their needs for visualisation and analyses of geographic information.
Carmenta is an engineering company where we put a lot of trust in our employees. We are non-hierarchical and truly believe that open and honest dialogues between ourselves and with our customers will be the long term key for success.