Backend Software Engineer with Cloud-Based Application Experience
We are continuously working with customers to use Carmenta Trafficwatch as their backend service provider to power Autonomous and Connected vehicles. Carmenta Trafficwatch runs as an independant cloud-based system, deployed in our own cloud or our customers cloud. Based on a microservice architecture we can continuously adapt and configure our product to meet the exact needs of our customers.
We are looking to expand our team with new team members that can help us continue to build our cloud-based platform.
- Work as part of a dedicated team toward a common goal
- Build advanced cloud-based solutions for clients together with the project team
- Participate in meeting with clients as technical expert
- Take responsibility for your own tasks and assist team members
- Share knowledge and discuss solutions with colleagues
- Assist the sales team with technical questions
- Have a cup of great coffee on the sun terrace
- Join the team for a delicious lunch on dedicated days
- Startup feeling, within an established organisation
- Master of Science or similar
- C#.Net (Preferably experience with .Net Core)
- Cloud platform (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Knowledge of Microservice Architecture
What we offer
- Working with the latest technology
- Awesome team
- Individual responsibility with backup of team
- Possibility to further develop personal skills
- After-work activities within the team
- Generous employment benefits
Fill in the application form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.