Experienced software developer
Carmenta has been supplying world-class software for mission-critical systems for more than 35 years – systems in which superior situational awareness is the key to success. We provide high performance and innovative software products, develop client-specific solutions and offer a wide range of services that help some of the world’s most technologically-advanced customers optimize their operations using real-time geospatial information. Carmenta has offices in Sweden, France, Germany, UK and US.
We are now looking to employ software engineers to strengthen our team of skilled developers. Primarily we are looking to grow in Stockholm but we are able to offer openings in any of our locations. You will be part of our international development team working for clients all over the world
Your Work Tasks:
- You will specialize in the use of Carmenta’s advanced tools for building geospatial functionality and visualization (2D and 3D).
- You will develop software for our customers, both on-site and from our office.
- You will participate in research programs with our industry and university partners.
- You will also work closely with our sales team and participate in meetings with existing and new clients.
- You have a university degree (preferably Master of Science/Engineering) specializing in Software Development/Computer Science.
- You have some years of professional experience of and are devoted to advanced software development.
- You have strong skills and experience in the Windows environment (Visual Studio, C#/.NET, C++, etc.). Experience from development for Linux/Android and web applications is also valuable.
- You have skills in agile development (e.g. Scrum) and like to work in small teams.
- If you have experience from GIS tools or geospatial software it is a plus.
- Experience from the Defense, Security or Aviation industry is appreciated.
- You are a quick learner and want to constantly improve.
- You like to travel and be part of an international team.
- You speak native or fluent Swedish and English.
- You have permission to work in Sweden without a need for visa sponsorship.
What We Offer:
- You will receive challenges and goals that match your interests and abilities.
- You will be working in a highly innovative, modern international environment and be collaborating with the world’s most reputable technology companies.
- You will get a unique and up-to-date expertise in the exciting and challenging field of geospatial software technology.
- You will get chances to travel all over the world to visit clients (both large and smaller corporations) and trade shows.
- You will receive good employment conditions with attractive and competitive compensation.
Please send your application and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below and we will contact you as soon as possible.