Carmenta Geospatial Technologies
Lead Software Engineer
Carmenta has been supplying world-class software for mission-critical systems for more than 30 years – systems in which superior situational awareness is the key to success. We provide high performance and innovative software products, develop client-specific solutions and offer a wide range of services that help some of the world’s most technologically-advanced customers optimise their operations using real-time geospatial information. Carmenta has offices in Gothenburg (HQ) and Stockholm, Sweden, and subsidiaries in France, Spain and Germany.
Your Work Tasks:
- You will lead a smaller project team of software engineers.
- You will lead technical discussions with our customers.
- You will provide technical expert support for our sales team and participate in meetings with new clients.
- You will specialise in the use of Carmenta’s advanced tools for building geospatial functionality and visualisation (2D and 3D).
- You will develop software for our customers, both on-site and from our office in the centre of Munich.
- You have a university degree (preferably Master of Science) specialising in Software Development/Computer Science.
- Track record of leading smaller software teams.
- Experience in designing and understanding of software architecture.
- You are a quick learner and want to constantly improve.
- You like to lead presentations and meetings.
- You have strong skills and experience in the Windows environment (Visual Studio, C#/.NET, C++, etc.). Experience from development for Linux/Android and web applications is also valuable.
- You have skills in agile development (e.g. Scrum).
- You like to travel and be part of an international team.
- You speak native German and fluent English.
What We Offer:
- You will get the responsibility to lead an international team of software engineers.
- You will receive challenges and goals that match your interests and abilities.
- You will be working in a highly innovative, modern international environment and be collaborating with the world’s most reputable technology companies.
- You will get a unique and up-to-date expertise in the exciting and challenging field of geospatial software technology.
- You will get chances to travel and visit clients (both large and smaller corporations) all over Germany and other parts of Europe.
- You will receive good employment conditions with attractive and competitive compensation.
Fill in the application form below and we will contact you as soon as possible.