Sales Executive, DACH region
With an excellent team in Munich, great products and services, we have created a real footprint on the market.
We are now looking to further strengthen our team in DACH with a Sales Executive.
Your Work Tasks
- You will elaborate customer strategies, offers and contracts and coordinate them with head of Sales and Marketing.
- You will develop the relationship with our existing customers.
- You will drive the complete sale cycle from creating leads to negotiation and closing of contracts.
- You will be responsible to continue building a strong German team to support our customers and to further increase our customer base.
- You will prepare and participate in trade fairs world wide.
- You will work in an agile environment.
- You have a university degree and are familiar with software development/IT industry.
- You have an interest in technology and it’s usage in the Defence and Security domain.
- You have a self-confident and positive demeanor.
- You have a sense for sales and like to communicate with customers.
- You are a team player but you also like working alone.
- You speak German and English fluently.
What We Offer
- You will get a unique opportunity to operate in the exciting and innovative field of geospatial software technology.
- You will be working in a highly innovative, modern international environment and work with our customers, including some of the world’s most reputable technology companies.
- You will get chances to travel and visit clients (both larger and smaller corporations) all over Germany and to other parts of Europe and US.
- You will have a major role in further developing our strategy and to implement it.
- You will receive good employment conditions and the opportunity to jointly with your colleagues drive an expansion in Germany/DACH.
- Attractive and competitive compensation.
Please send your application and a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply below.
Carmenta has been supplying world-class software for mission-critical systems for more than 35 years – systems in which superior situational awareness is the key to success. We provide high performance and innovative software products, develop client-specific solutions and offer a wide range of services that help some of the world’s most technologically-advanced customers optimise their operations using real-time geospatial information. Carmenta has offices in Sweden, France, Germany, UK and US.