Sales Executive: Sweden and the Nordics
About the role
The Sales Executive leads Carmenta’s demand generation and sales engagements in the assigned territory to advance business and assignments for Carmenta.
Your main responsibilities are to create, maintain and improve relationships with both existing and new customers. You have budget and sales targets and are the contact person for your customers in all business-related dialogues. You are responsible for quotations, contract negotiations and renewals prepared with the support from pre-sales and engineering. The product portfolio consists of world-leading geospatial software products and related professional services. With the customer in focus, you drive business success within your territory. You report to VP Sales and Marketing.
Your preferred background and education
- You have a background within software B2B sales management.
- Education: University graduate, M.Sc., MBA, or equivalent education or relevant job experience
- An interest in technology and an understanding of software
- Languages (spoken and written): English – Full professional proficiency / Proficient User (C1 or C2). Professional working proficiency / Intermediate User (B2) satisfactory if specialization in software sales.
What We Offer
- A unique opportunity to operate in the exciting and innovative field of geospatial software technology
- A modern and creative international environment and where the work with our customers includes some of the world’s most reputable technology companies
- An opportunity to impact our strategy and be part of implementing the same
- Key role in expanding Carmenta Geospatial Technologies’ global business
- You will be part of a dynamic and dedicated team
- A workplace in the heart of Stockholm, near Djurgården or in Gothenburg next to the opera house, as well as part-time hybrid work possibilities are available
Form of employment: Permanent
Location: Stockholm or Göteborg
If you want to become part of Carmenta, we want your application no later than 2023-07-31.
We consider applications on an ongoing basis and the position may therefore be filled before the application period has expired.
The recruitment is managed by Women Ahead – a recruitment agency with a focus on gender equality. For questions about the position, contact email@example.com, 0705 081508
Carmenta, founded in 1985, is a Swedish software company with offices in Gothenburg, Stockholm, Munich, Paris, Washington and Reading. Our customers are located all over the world and are active in the fields of defense and security, traffic management and public safety.
Our development tools and support systems enable system developers and integrators to quickly create world-leading 2D/3D geospatial applications. Carmenta’s technology is compatible with open standards and is included in airborne as well as ground systems and simulators for aircraft, helicopters, and unmanned systems.
Carmenta is proud to be a diverse and inclusive workplace. Incoming applications are only evaluated for their professional qualifications.